Mars is a bitterly cold dessert world, stained a rusty red by iron-rich dust on its surface. Mars lacks the gravity to hold on to a dense atmosphere and its tenuous air is almost devoid of oxygen. Dust clouds on Mars can reach 3000ft (1000m) in height and last for several weeks. Minimum temperature is 225F (-143c) and maximum temperature is 95F (35C).
Mars has an atmosphere just 1% of the density of the Earth’s atmosphere, which means that the wind is not strong enough to address this by using a lighter material or by simply hanging the flag from a horizontal pole (like the moon). We can use the AB Fly-Tru Batten System.
Destination: Along the Valles Marineris
Five times deeper and nearly 10 times longer than earth’s grand canyon, Valles Marineris stretches across the face of Mars like a vast wound.
Download Our FREE Guide to Athletics Banners!
Whether you're an Athletics Director, College or High School Coach, or the person in charge of your school's athletics banners then this guide is for you!
Different styles of athletics banners
Design tips to make your banner unique and impactful
A Gallery of work we've done & More!
About Our Company
- Accent Banner is deeply committed to the quality and integrity of our products. The construction of custom offerings and retailed items alike is scrutinized to assure product durability.
- Our superior workmanship is an outgrowth of Accent Banner’s commitment to our personnel, in whom we invest by underwriting individual training, professional development, and educational pursuits.
- We are innovative and flexible, conscious of our customers’ changing needs, and willing to adapt to new markets, materials, technologies and methodologies.
- Accent Banner products are frequently displayed in highly visible, often dramatic locations such as the State House, Boston City Hall, Boston Harbor Hotel Rotunda, Fenway Park environs.
- As a woman-owned entity, Accent Banner is OSD (formerly SOMWBA) certified and is an active member of the following associations: